Hotel Residence Adria

Pricelist Hotel

ALL INCLUSIVE PRICES 2015 – PETS ARE ALLOWED

ROOMS – rates per person per day including VAT – Excluding tax

 

CAMERE

PRICE BOOK BEFORE PER PERSON 3° BED 0/6 YEARS 3° BED 7/15 YEARS 4°letto 0/15 YEARS 3°- 4° BED ADULTS DA 16 ANNI
21/05 – 10/06 45,00 50,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
11/06 – 24/06 50,00 55,00 GRATIS – 50% 20%
25/06 – 01/07 55,00 60,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
02/07 – 29/07 72,00 80,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
30/07 – 05/08 82,00 90,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
06/08 – 12/08 99,00 104,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
13/08 – 19/08 108,00 115,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
20/08 – 26/08 99,00 104,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
27/08 – 02/09 63,00 70,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
03/09 – 09/09 50,00 55,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
10/09 – 30/09 45,00 50,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%

CHILDREN FREE up to 6 years. One child free when sharing with parents. In case of 2 adults + 1 child + 1

0/6 years, one of the children is charged 50%. An adult + 1 child pay 1.5 shares. single room + € 15,00 per day.

BUNGALOW – Daily rates in 2015 FULL BOARD per person minimum 3 paying

BUNGALOW FULL BOARD
PER PERSON 4° BED 0/6 YEARS 4° BED 7/17 YEARS      4° BED ADULTS
21/05 – 10/06 40,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
11/06 – 24/06 45,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
25/06 – 01/07 50,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
02/07 – 29/07 67,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
30/07 – 05/08 77,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
06/08 – 12/08 94,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
13/08 – 19/08 103,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
20/08 – 26/08 94,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
27/08 – 02/09 58,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
03/09 – 09/09 45,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%
10/09 – 30/09 40,00 GRATIS – 50% – 20%

B&B – € 10,00 – HB – € 5,00

HOTEL ROOM:
TV, Minibar, air conditioning, safety box, covered veranda – baby’s cot for FREE

SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RATE: Restaurant hall with air conditioning: including tap mineral water, buffet breakfast, club card, parking space in the village, swimming pool, swimming pool with hydromassage, playground, covered veranda.
Private beach service (1 beach umbrella, 1 deckchair, 1 beach mattress), use of the canoes, beach volley, tennis, five-a-side football and archery.
Two entrances per person per week for free in the wellness centre: Sauna, Turkish Bath and emotional showers, herb teas and relax hall including bathrobe.
– The holiday period starts with the lunch, assignment of the room within 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 10:00 on the day of departure.
– The meals not used will not be reimbursed.

A) Payment method. The confirmatory deposit shall be paid within one week from the confirmation of the reservation equal to the 30% of the holiday cost, the remaining 70% to be paid on the arrival.
B) Payment methods.
– The bank transfer shall be addressed to the Siesta Srl and to the following bank:

Bancapulia SpA Via Pietro Nenni 4, 71012 Rodi Garganico(FG) – IBAN: IT28U0578778560112570131359 – BIC/SWIFT: APULIT 31XXX

Banca Popolare di Milano VIA MARCONI, 6/8 – 71010 CAGNANO VARANO FG – IBAN: IT43F0558478310000000009080 – BIC/SWIFT: BPMI ITMM XXX

Banca UNICREDIT BANCO DI ROMA – Sede di ViesteIBAN: IT16E0200878711000401129637 SWIFT: UNC RITM 1H27

Free final cleaning. The Bungalows are assigned in clean conditions and shall be left in the same conditions, including the kitchenette, in case of lack of the final cleaning by the guest he will be charged of € 50.00.
SIESTA CARD for free: the card authorizes the entrance to the Parking space for free.
THE BALANCE PAYMENT OF THE HOLIDAY SHALL BE DONE ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.

Chiudi