At 150 meter from the sea, in the Gargano National Park, among sea, mounts and lakes, among the villages in Apullia in the Gargano the Village Siesta is the ideal solution for your holidays in contact with nature.
The Village thanks to its extension of 60,000sqm with swimming pool having a gradual inclination of the bottom, polyvalent tennis court (basket ball), five-a-side football field, archery, volley ball court, canoes, offering a wellness centre can host different kinds of events and guests with special needs. Among the Apullia and Gargano tourist villages the Siesta is the only one with a salt chlorine free swimming pool with hydromassage bathtub.
The now a day thirty years old Village Rodi Garganico Siesta is immersed in the nature, it offers bungalows for three, four, five and six persons with toilets and hot showers.
It has two coffee places, restaurants, market, Pizza place with a dance hall.
Camping Village Siesta: explores the Gargano
The camping village Siesta is at 3km from Rodi Garganico and 1km from the Lido del Sole, which can be easily reached by foot, walking along the new promenade with cycling path, in a very privileged position because it is close to important destinations of different interest:
- Religious-spiritual (San Giovanni Rotondo with the Tomb of Father Pio and Mount Sant’Angelo)
- Historical-cultural (Lucera – Troia)
- Landscape-naturalistic (Vieste, Peschici, Vico del Gargano, Lake of Varano etc…)
- Marine and forest national reserves (Gargano National Park, Tremiti islands) “
The residence in Rodi Garganico Siesta is particularly suitable for:
- children and adults holidays
- disabled people
- groups of elderly people
- short holidays for groups in tour
- temporary stop for groups
- retreat for different kinds of sport such as five-a-side football, archery, tennis, volley ball, basket ball etc..
groups with the same sport passion: motorcyclists, bikers, hunters, trekking lovers…
- working teams (agreements with companies)
dances and musicians stages